This course is the equivalent of Self-Publishing 101, with easy outlining techniques as well.
No matter where your writing and publishing skills are at now, they will develop. You will get to know:
- brainstorming techniques to discover what next to write about
- lots of editing and book design tips
- how to position your book’s topic and hook in the marketplace
- the limits and strengths of self-publishing
- the correct order to do things in your own publishing schedule (a Word doc), and
- thinking ahead to the book promotion stage, with promotional ideas
- creative funding strategies
- legal ramifications
- a set of book marketing planning templates.
You get 12 months’ access to the course and all its updates.