Book Publishing/Other Support Services:
- Book Writing Coaching – non-fiction, creative memoir
- Author Academy (Book Creation Success, a self-publisher’s course and club)
- Line Editing
- Structural Editing—Very limited number of authors taken.
- Copywriting of reports and eBooks—$85 per hour
- Author’s Marketing Mentoring—$90 per hour.
Line editing looks at language and communication of your message. Our line editing packs a punch, with sub-heading suggestions, paragraph flow correction, less repetition, topic sentence suggestions, and look at consistent voice. This adds 10-20% extra time onto the time estimates below.
Copy editing is a thorough editing round for spelling, grammar, consistency, word choice, and punctuation.
Guideline for hours required:
- A lead magnet (5,000 words) can take about 7 hours to create headings, arrange and copyedit.
- A short book (30,000 words) can take between 16–24 hours to edit.
- A longer book (70,000 words) can take between 35–45 hours to edit.
If we are not available, Julie Martyn of GrammarFun can help you with copyediting at a professional level and will quote on sighting of the work.
Rather than developmental work, Jennifer now offers a fully-inclusive Writing Coaching program over six months.
These suggestions will help you, right from the start:
- connect to the reader
- stay on the theme
- stay on voice
- perform a re-structure of material, if required
- with advice on referencing and copyright matters.
Jennifer also includes book blurb writing (with hot selling points) and short author bio suggestions.
With fortnightly Zoom calls and regular feedback on chapters, this friendly book writer coaching keeps you on track.
Place your book with an experienced Editor and Writer.