Struggling with Your Website and Marketing…?
Jennifer Lancaster can deliver marketing training and content marketing guidance on an ongoing basis. All strategies will be optimised for your business goals and type of business.
Marketers who plan their projects and campaigns are 356% more likely to succeed*— CoSchedule, 2019
- Greater knowledge of each intended website platform and learn what SEO really is!
- Get clear on what marketing to do for your business / publishing house
- Targeted Content Marketing means you’ll know how to attract and nurture the right clients, searching for you.
- Planning your posts ahead of time will ensure you never scramble for content.
Personal guidance with email marketing use, blog use, and application of a lead offer
What words to use in headings, subheads, images, alt tags
How to look for keywords – plus a guide on how to do more of this later
Know that you’re talking to your target audience, not a homogenous mass!
Know how to make a Content Calendar and a simple start
What others say…
Get your Content Guidelines document with session 1
Get a free Niche Marketing and Book guide (print) with session 2
Ask for your 25% discount to Book Creation Success Club (for new book authors)… for all clients
Investment in Your Education
Business Author Academy/Power of Words charges in AUD and does not charge the GST. ABN 80 544 508 158 – registered in Queensland.
Local Redcliffe (4020) 1-hour training session: $130
Anywhere Share-Screen, 1-hour training session + notes/plan: $125Schedule Marketing Training
We love small business and our clients are:
- Book authors
- Therapists looking for website help
- Small business operators