Struggling with Your Website and Marketing…?
Jennifer Lancaster can deliver marketing training (Redcliffe Peninsula) in order to set up low-cost content marketing. All optimised for business goals.
Marketers who plan their projects and campaigns are 356% more likely to succeed*— CoSchedule, 2019
- Greater knowledge of your website platform and what SEO really is!
- Get clear on what marketing to do for your business
- Targeted Content Marketing means you’ll know how to attract and nurture the right clients, searching for you.
- Planning your posts ahead of time will ensure you never scramble for content.
In-person guidance with website use and application of a lead offer (WordPress, SquareSpace)
Know that you’re talking to your target audience, not a homogenous mass!
What words to use in headings, subheads, images, alt tags
How to look for keywords – plus a guide on how to do more of this later
Make a content calendar and a simple start
What others say…
Get your Content Guidelines document with session 1
Get a free Niche Marketing and Book guide (print) with session 2
Ask for your 25% discount to Book Creation Success Club (for new book authors)… for all clients
Investment in Your Education
Business Author Academy/Power of Words charges in AUD and does not charge the GST. ABN 80 544 508 158 – registered in Queensland.
Local Redcliffe (4020) 1.5 hr training session: $130
Anywhere Share-screen, 1 hr training session: $100Schedule Marketing Help: Remotely
We love small business and our clients are:
- Book authors
- Therapists looking for website help
- Small business operators