Publishing Services for the self-employed writer:
- Developmental and Copy Editing
- Supporting the Self-Publisher with guidance
Self-Publishing Coaching for novice authors includes:
- How to publish (IngramSpark or Amazon or Blurb)
- How to make an ebook (cheaply)
- Where to get an ISBN / what to say
- Uploading titles to Print-on-Demand correctly
- How to claim the US tax exemption (5% withholding tax only)
- Library suppliers information – will get you minimum sales
- Copyright/quoting info – keep your book legal
- Niche book marketing info
- Amazon listing versus selling your own Book
We also review manuscripts for the level of editing that they require and marketability. (The $120 fee is then refunded if you choose our editing). Place your book with an experienced Editor, who has 15 years of writing and editing experience and University qualifications in communications.
Can I choose my Print-on-Demand host? Yes, you can choose to use any POD and keep your Royalties. Our coaching helps with services to get your book on the road.